Mvc Controls Toolkit 3.0.0
Other Available Downloads
Jun 28, 2014
- Business Layer related features, such as validation attributes, have been moved to the new MVCControlsToolkit.Business dll, that will be distributed in a different Nuget package
- Client templates may be cached thus avoiding the burden of recompiling them in each request. Moreover thay will not contain any script tag, but just knockout bindings.
- Removed the dependency of some control features from jquery UI:
- DateTimeInput,TypedTextBox, TypededitDisplay, now autodetect the css framework being used (jQuery UI, Bootstrap, or jQuery Mobile) and use the datepicker available in that framework
- SortableListFor, and TreeView now keep their drag and drop capabilities also without jQuery UI.
- Thanks to the addition of new callbacks the DetailForm may be connected to any Dialog control available in the Css framework
- Most of the examples have been reorganized and migrated to Mvc 5
- Fixed a bug in the TreeView: exception being thrown when rendering empty folders.
- Fixed a bug in MVCControlToolkit.JsQueryable: erron when defining nested queries
I am using the date and grid tools and appreciate the ease of getting data into and out of the controls.
on Jul 3, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.