Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.5.0
Other Available Downloads
- The new Client Blocks feaure of Views
- A new "move" js method for the TreeViews
- The NewHtmlCreated js event to the DataGrid
- Improved the ChoiceList structure that now allows also the selection list of a dropdown to be chosen with a lambda expression
- Improved the AcceptViewHintAttribute controller filter. Now a client can specify not only the name of a View or Partial View it prefers, but also to receive just the rough data in Json format.
- Now the the SMinimum and SMaximum parameters of the DateRangeAttribute accepts alos "Today" and "Now" as date.
- Issue with partial thrust
- Client handling of conditional attributes
- Bug in TreeView node moves that sometimes were not reflected on the server
- An issue in the Mvc3 Nuget package that wasn't able to uninstall properly
- A bug in the persistency option of the TreeView
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.