Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.5.5
Other Available Downloads
- Now the DateRanteAttribute accepts complex expressions containing "Now" and "Today" as static minimum and maximum.
- Menu, MenuFor helpers capable of handling a "currently selected element". The developer can choose between using a standard nested menu based on a standard SimpleMenuItem class or specifying an item template based on a custom class. Added also helpers to build the tree structure containing all data items the menu takes infos from.
- Improved the pager. Now the developer can add also a GoTo button with associated GoTo TextBox to jump to any page.
- CrossHelper extension to use in a View an HtmlHelper<M> base on a model different from the one the View is strongly typed with. Useful, when one needs to post the View to a controller that uses a different ViewModel
- Bug in the link pased pager: now the other Route parameters of the link works.
- TextAlignement of some overloads of the TypedTextBox
This is really excellent and helpful. The tutorials are great.
on Nov 17, 2011 at 1:50 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.