Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.6.0
Other Available Downloads
- Now the two boxes of a DualSelect can be filtered by typing some charaters into two search textboxes.
- Now the CanSortAttribute has the Allow and Deny properties to specify the filtering operation that can be performed on a column
- Now the DataFilterBuilder allows the definition of complex query trees with the help of the Open and Close methods that respectively open and close brackets in the expression being built.
- Now the FilterClauseSelect helper that renders a "select" to choose among all available data filtering operations has a new parameter that lists all operations to be shown in the "select"(before, all possible operations were listed)
- Now the Client Side globalization library supports also the "G" date format (short date plus long time). The "G" format is the default .Net format for dates.
- Now both the TypedTextBox showing a date, and the DateTimeInput allows the specification of the date format to be passed to the jQUery datepicker. The format can be passed either through the ClientFormat property of the FormatAttribute, or extracted automatically from the DataFormat property of the DisplayAttribute, or passed as a property of the CalendarOptions class. Both standard formats such as "d" or "G" and custom formats such as "yyyy/MM/dd" are supported.
- The Target property to the SimpleMenuItem class to specify the window taget where to open the content of a menu selection.
- The example CSS of the Menu has been added to the Nuget packages
- A bug that prevented the application of a min constraints to the DateInput if no max were provided and vice versa.
- Now the FilterClauseSelect can be used as an extension method(added the "this" before the HtmlHelper)
- A bug in the max of the DynamicRangeAttribute
- Fixed the example CSS of the Menu that now works on all main browsers
These controls are really helpful to me.
Dual Select save a lot time in selections.
Further, the support provided by Francesco Abbruzzese is awesome.
on Dec 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.