Mvc Controls Toolkit 2.0.0
Other Available Downloads
- Support for Mvc4 beta and WebApi
- The SafeqQuery and HttpSafeQuery IQueryable implementations that works as wrappers aroung any IQueryable to protect it from unwished queries.
- updateManager class to handle json updates with WebApi or standard controllers. It handles changes tracking and change set computation, updates of a generic ViewModel containing several change sets, server returned errors dispatching, and related collections (one to many or many to many).
- Added multiple templates to the SortableFor and ClientSideRepeater
- A bug in the datepicker. Dates outside the allowed range were not disabled when using the jQuery picker
- A bug in the validation of the DategridFor rows: the error state were not immediately cleared after an undo
- Now Guids are correctly handled by all controls.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.