Mvc Controls Toolkit 2.2.0
Other Available Downloads
- Modified all Mv4 related features to conform with the Mvc4 RC
- Now all items controls accept any IEnumerable<T>(before just List<T> were accepted by most of controls)
- retrievalManager class that retrieves automatically data from a data source whenever it catchs events triggered by filtering, sorting, and paging controls
- move method to the updatesManager to move one child objects from a father to another. The move operation can be undone like the insert, update and delete operations
- Now an updatesManager can be decalred as child of itself, and in general circular references are allowed in the father-children graph. This way it is possible to handle any relation structure, and in particulare transitive relations like the recursive task-subtask relation.
- A bug in the updatesManager that appeared whenever the user inserts at least two children of a newly inserted father
- A bug in the knockout server side error handling functions that prevented to show the original server side error string in an error label(* or other constants worked, but the original sever side string not)
- Other minor bugs
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.