Mvc Controls Toolkit 1.3.0 SP1
Other Available Downloads
- Now TypedTextBox and TypedEditDisplay accepts also DateTime and they have also the option to show a completely customizable jQuery calendar
- Now TypedEdit Display can transform into a DropDown when in edit mode if an optional argument with all selectable items is passed.
- Added a Dynamic DropDown whose items can be provided via JSON from an action method (useful to implement quickly cascading DropDowns)
- Now the client side wrong number format error of the client validation system can be customized. Moreover we added the option to turn on also a client side validation of the globalized format of Date/Time (Mvc 3 only). Also for Date/Time the error message is customizable.
- When returning on a page with the browser back button a TypedTextBox showing its watermark go in an erroneus state, interpreting its watermark as an input
- A bug in the constraints propagation of the DateTimePicker: a recursion check erroneously blocking back-propagation of constrains when reaching a fixed max or min.
- The Validator of number format, that was erroneously removed has been substituted with an enhanced version.
I don't know. I don't have it.
on Oct 11, 2011 at 6:31 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.