Mvc Controls Toolkit 2.5.5
Other Available Downloads
- Mvc 5 compatible dlls
- Custom MetaData caching
- Now it is possible to define which components of the Time part of the DateTimeInput are visible.
- "_Display" to the prefix of all names of display items of the Datagrid in order to prevent name collisions with the associated edit names. If names are generated with the PrefixedId and PrefixedName, no modification is needed to the old code.
- default onError handler to the RetrievalManager Js class
- possibility to specify an onAfterError handler in the RetrievalManager Js class
- htmlStatusMessages function to both RetrievalManager and updatesManager Js classes in order to customize errors returned by the server, when the server return an error status.
- Now TypedtextBoxes display validation errors only after the user has changed them
- Bugs in the DateTumeInput
- Some minor bugs in the client template engine
Very good version
on Jun 13, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.