Data Moving Plug-in Tutorials and Videos
The Data Moving Plug-in is in its RC stage, and will be released to the market about the end of April 2013.
Below the list of all available preliminary tutorials and videos:
- Single Page Applications 1: Manipulating the Client Side Viewmodel. Discover how both the server, with
remote commands, and the User, with UI primitives, can manipulate the client side ViewModel.
- Single Page Applications 2: Validation Error Handling. Enhancement to the usual Mvc Client and Server Validation
logic, usefull in Single Page Applications: errors bubbling, hidden errors handling, error entities filtering, entity level, and overall model validation.
- Data Moving Plugin Forms: Detail Views, Data Filtering UI, and Undo/Redo Stack. Data
Moving Forms provide standard detail and filter views, but can be customized with any Html. Moreover, all actions performed in edit mode can be undone and re-done with the typical editors undo/ redo buttons.
- Data Moving Styling. Discover, how Data Moving controls can be styled. Both Jquery UI and JQuery Mobile styling framework are supported.
Moreover, the developer has the option to customize the standard Jquery UI, or JQuery Mobile styling, and to define new styling frameworks. Different styling options can be mixed in the same page, and also in the same control.
- Data Moving Controls. A Review of all Data Moving out-of-the-box controls.
- Introduction to the Data Moving Plugin. Notde-to-Node Data Binding, Data Interactions, and TreeViews.